Sunday, October 22, 2006

Blood and Guts

I’m bored…so I’m starting something new Monday, 22. 2006. I doubt I’ll be able to complete one week of this routine but I want to see if I can do it. I did about one month of BFL and really liked my results. I started taking MG Development’s XM4. It’s like Biotest’s Surge on steroids. (And no it’s not steroids..Gaaaaawd!)  This is my supplement intake before and after workouts. 30 to 60 minutes prior to workout, I take 3-5 grams of L-Arginine, 5 grams glutamine.  0 to 30 minutes prior I take 20 grams whey, ½ scoop of XM4, 3 to 5 grams of creatine. After working out, 5 grams of glutamine, 40 grams of whey, 3 to 5 grams of creatine. I’ll let you know how it works. With the XM4 I’ve gone from 172 to 177 in two weeks. My BF% is the same.  Blood n Guts  

No comments: