Friday, March 10, 2006

week04

Well my dieting is not the greatest. I'm still losing weight but not much. My weight really fluctuates. I had a exhaustive day at work and that made my UPWO very tough. My arms were tired very quickly. I'm now @ 174 with about 22% B.F. I'm not sure how accurate my scale is at measuring B.F. but I'm not going to complain. When I started this journey of mine, I was having a hard time wearing 34 waist jeans. Now I'm wearing 30s'. That is a good thing except I need to buy more pants and get rid of a bunch I only bought a couple of months ago. If you'll notice the crib on my right. My wife is going to give birht any time. She expected to have a c-section on the 27th. So , it could be any time. Ciau for now. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

chantal2bfit said...

Congratulations on the baby! I'm praying everything goes well with the delivery.

Are you getting your BF% measurement from a scale? I heard they're not accurate. I also heard they usually give high readings, so your BF% might actually be lower.

Bella said...

Congratulations! It sounds very exciting in your life at the moment! - great pics also - very motivating!!

Suz said...

No offense to your wife, Greg! But your very hot...gut or no gut...I say you don't have a gut, but you see yourself up close and personal! Everything looks very nice!