Thursday, April 26, 2007

Whoooop!!

I'm still chugging along at high volume high velocity baby. I'll look for a new song to add to this blog. It is a little down beat. Well let's see, Tracker is Tracker. I'll tell you spending 10 dollars to get rid of all those ads was really worth it. Plus I added some of my art work there. I've got a pretty good team going. Team Asylum. They all seem very motivated and appear to be making progress. I like 99% of them.

My workouts are going strong. I feel a little beat up. abcbodybuilding.com wants to do an article of some kind regarding my Team Punishment project. Personally, I think abcbody..
makes T-Nation look like amateurs. These guys know their shizznit. With workout author's by names of Animal, Venom, you can be assured the workouts and science behind them will blow you up like bull. My latest pic. I'm halfway there. If I don't win the Tracker Challenge at least I know I gave it my best shot. It's been one Hell of a ride.



3 comments:

Greg said...

Thanks a lot Eileen! Next post I'll do the side by side. Good idea.

leslie said...

Dittos, Greg. Ok, so maybe I'm old fashioned and not as into muscles as I should be, but I think you look pretty perfect just as you are. So maybe you've arrived?? (Do we EVER arrive?? Will I ever NOT have a few more pounds to lose??)

Anyway, you look fab and you should feel great!

Greg said...

Thanks Leslie. I'm at a junction between lose more bf or get bigger. I'm not sure I'll ever arrive. Thank you for the kind words.