Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Well now I'm like the rest!

I've entered the BFL challenge. I sent in my packet. I threw a couple hundreds in the booklet to..... you know sway Porter. Alright I didn't do that but my entry is in motion. Now I guess I wait a couple of years to find out whether I won or not. My essay sucked. I'm not missing a leg or beaten by my Father. Oh well.

I'm carb cycling like a mofo. My breakfast alone was over 750 calories. I'm hittin it hard and trying to build some hurtin' bombs. I ran my 5K in 21:48. I know I can beat that and will tomorrow. I'm shooting for 20 minutes flat. That will be balls to the wall haulin'. My frame is getting bigger so it's not getting any easier. I've said this in the past and people have been asking me what my goals are.
My goal is to become a freak. I'm starting to get some funny looks now. I want to be crazy looking. Starting in July I'm going to make this my main priority. I'm thinking I'll join the Tracker Summer Challenge. I've got to stay motivated. If I lose the Spring Challenge I will sign up for sure. They haven't seen nothing yet. :) I want my back to look like this

7 comments:

Suz said...

Is that aquaman? he has seashells for a back. :)

Congrats on submitting a packet...I never thought you would. Really happy you did! :)

chantal2bfit said...

Good luck on your challenges! I'm confident you are going to do extremely well in them.

I'm green with envy of your 5K time. You should enter some local 5K races in your area. There's gotta be tons in CA. Believe it or not, you tend to run faster during races, especially with the people cheering you on and the adrenaline pumping.

jillahoo said...

Hey Blue -

Crashed your site.. :)

Good for you, packet in

wow, that's some crazy muscle...very cool. little weird, but very cool...live human anatomy lesson...like it :P

BarefootJon said...

I know what you mean about the essay. Nothing tragic happened in my life so it amounts to a boring essay. Congrats for sending it in. My hard drive crashed and I lost all my before pics so I can't enter until this next challenge. I'm going to do the Summer challenge too...let the trash talk begin :)

21:48 5k? you are a freak. I still can't break 22. That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

What? You did what everyone else does? Ha! Well at least you did send it in once :) You are freakin amazing!

Lori said...

Anything that has been devastating in my life I don't want to talk about so my essay will bore them to death. Great pics.

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious. Missing a leg or beaten. Sad that a lot of winners have had rough lives. But, hey normal people can win too!