Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Kiss from Me.....

Will guarentee a 5 lb weight loss overnight. Holy cow, I come down with the mother of all stomache flus.I literally lost 5 lbs in one 24 hour period. I was 173 Sunday night and by monday I weighed in at 168. I'm feeling slightly better now and I'm going to attempt to eat some oatmeal. (yay) It doesn't look like I'll be in the gym today either. I'm going to try and go to work this afternoon. I feel like I've got knives in my back. I'm wondering if that is from being in bed sooo long or the art of porcelain worship. I don't know. Ciau for now.

2 comments:

Suz said...

Where do I get a number for the line of women that are going to jump on that...and not because they want to lose weight!

Greg said...

Your too much Suz. I haven't felt that bad in 16 years. My son came down with it first and then I. He's on his third day and not feeling too chipper. I'm on day two and I'm about 70% back to normal. I'm going to attempt to do the gym thing tomorrow. It's going to be rough I think.