Wednesday, August 30, 2006

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Alright so my wife goes to American Idol last night and basically makes out with Taylor hicks. Maybe not that close but she gets a couple of autographs from him. I just wanted Kelly pickles..er whatever's bra. That was a no-go. My mother-n-law watches the kids and I get a couple hours of free time. I don't really know what to do. I hate going to the movies by myself unless it's raining and I'm sneaking off of work.

Anyway I go to Max Muscle and do my own window shopping. I start talking to the guy about all the latest new supplements and we start talking about energy pills. Y'know the kind that get you through very strenuous workouts. I talk about Hot Rox Extreme and Spike blaa blaa. I like Biotest's products and whore them out as much as possible. He brings up Venom by A.L.R.I. He says a couple of bodybuilders and M.M.A. fighters come in and eat this crap up. The guy at the counter says that they say it kicks ephedrine to the curb. I'm thinkin' yea right. They didn't have any on stock but had it ordered. He gives me a two pill sample. He says"do not take both of them. I'm warning ya, just start off with one." So (you know where this is going don't ya?) this morning at around 9:00 am I take two. Then I start getting this Oh crap what have I done thing in my head. Like a guy that finally take LSD and realizes the mistake he's made. Well nothing was happening around 11:00, well I could feel some adrenaline pumping but that was about it. About noon I was off my freakin rocker. It is 4:00 pm and I'm still off my rocker. DO NOT TAKE TWO!!! It is also a food deterrent. I have'nt eaten since 9:00 o clock this morning and I'm not hungry. Unfortunately this doesn't work for me cause I had an amazing workout. I mean amazing. Well it was until I missed a power clean and nearly decapitated little Greg.

I also actually talked to someone in the gym. There is an older woman in my gym and she works out about 6 days a week. She used to be pretty heavy and now looks great. I didn't know how to approach her but just you look great and you are really getting into shape. I didn't want to say "Wow you aren't fat anymore" She said I hope so this 6 days a week stuff is paying off. Than she said thank you and its great to have someone acknowledge my progress.

Then a young man around 19 or so approaches me and says God you do a lot of pull-ups. I said well I'm only doing a curcuit of 6 of 20 pull-ups..4 at a time. So I talk to him for awhile and help him give him some advice. (Funny I'm giving advice)

Anyway the moral of this story is JUST TAKE TWO of these

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Thank gawd I read this!!!!

I gotta get me some Venom.

Thanks for the info - I'll be needing 2 of them there Venoms.

Greg said...

I dare you. :)

Unknown said...

Yikes. Almost decapitated the little one?? Although, the energy boost sounds fantastic. :o)

Lori said...

I think I'll stay away from that stuff. OF course people are going to approach you in the gym, you are doing a great job.

Lori