Sunday, February 25, 2007

167

Team Punishment works. It obviously isn't for everyone. I've never felt or looked better in my life. The workouts are the best I've ever done. I've done TBT, Summer Project, BFL, C.T.'s workouts. None have done what Jacob Wilson's workout has done. The dude ought to write a book.

My leg workout went pretty good this morning. 9 sets of leg presses; low, feet together, shoulder width high, and wide middle toe out. Shoulder width squats (ass to the grass) and then sled calf presses superset with reverse calf raises. The latter kills the front tibia muscle.


The art reception went pretty well last night. I ate one oatmeal cookie and stayed away from the wine. They had one of those chocolate dipping fountains. That would've tasted good I imagine. I'll post pics this week. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just one? how could you eat just one?
glad your reception went well..:)

chantal2bfit said...

Can't wait to see the pics!