Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Team Punishment Update.

I deleted a couple of blogs. I deleted the TP Blog and my art blog. I really need to simplify my life. Working out is a consuming part of it. My family is a consuming part of it. My art is a consuming part of it. If you add that all together, I'm consumed.
Team Punishment workout today:
3000 meters rowing and ran three miles. A good musical cd to listen to while running is DJ Tiesto's Parade of Athletes.

My Art Update:
My oil piece titled "Shell" was accepted into the Northern California Art Show. It's not much of a big deal, but I'm very excited about it. I personally think the painting is crap. I just wanted to enter something and it worked.

My Family Update:
My daughter is now standing, crawling and making the moves towards walking.

5 comments:

Deb said...

WOW!!! Your daughter is really really cute!!!

Unknown said...

Your daughter is beautiful. I understand the need to simplify. Especially when that little girl starts walking around the house destroying everything in her path...you'll need the extra time to clean up....

The art show...even if it is not your favorite painting, the fact that it is in the show is awesome and it must not be crap after all. My 15 y/o is an amazing artist...I love watching her talent develop.

KatieFeldmom said...

What a beauty!

Greg said...

Deb- Thank you. It's all mom's fault.

Eileen-Thanks for the comments. Does you daughter have any of her art work online? What kind of art does she do?

Thanks Katie!

Anonymous said...

yes, when she starts walking, it's the end of your clean house for 3 years...:p