Friday, May 25, 2007

22:45

My latest 5K time. Next week I will be taking it easy. No lifting and no running. After that I will kick it into gear again. I had a good time in Yosemite last weekend. Too many people though. I don't like crowds. When I go camping I kind of like the solitude. I can be anywhere near water. The ocean is my favorite. I could spend hours just watching waves roll in. This first picture is my daughter not pulling her weight on our hike.


The second picture is the falls.


The third is El Capitan.

2 comments:

KC said...

Greg - great pics. I agree completely about both crowds, and water, and the ocean. And I'm not just saying that so you'll like me. :)

mb said...

Ah. I love Yosemite! You better get that girl up and at em...looks like she was sleeping on the job. lol PS I"m honored to have made it to the "favorite blogs" list. :)