Thursday, May 10, 2007

5K in 23:45

That is my fastest time yet. What's weird is I wasn't too winded. It's hard for me to tell how fast to run in the beginning to get a good time. I feel like I'm going fast but not as fast as I should be.

Our team Team Asylum ran a 2 miler. I'm really proud of all of them. They actually did it without any bitching. This team couldn't have turned out any better.

Here is a pic of my family. I know you thought I really wasn't married. She'd kill me if she knew I did this.

8 comments:

chantal2bfit said...

Woohoo! Someday, I'm going to run as fast as you. You are my running idol! ;)

chantal2bfit said...

Just saw your picture below. DAAAYYUUM!!!

Greg said...

Chantel..I have you to thank. It was all your 5K talk that got me doing it. I was happy just doing my little elyptical :) I strongly believe it is the running that has broken my plateau.

KC said...

Impressive on the 5K.

And...you have a beautiful family! They look like fun.

~Karla

leslie said...

Beautiful fam! Fabulous to reach your 5K goal! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

so this is where the family pic was!! you have a beautiful family greg! :)

BarefootJon said...

Greg...that's an awesome time. I thought you weren't a runner.

Greg said...

Thanks Jon. It's how badly I want to die on any given day. That's how I run. :)