Tuesday, January 13, 2009

EH

One of these days I will start to log what I'm doing as far as fitness goes. I feel I need to be more accountable and maybe this is it. Sometimes I wonder to myself why I continue this muscle building. I think it's an addiction, albeit a good addiction. I will use this place only to log my progress. I've realized that I've spread myself out too much. This is my home and where I started. These forums are life sucking machines. Tracker is still good. It is run okay. The fact it is still up at all is amazing. I've noticed folks drifting to transformation.com and it's cool. Whatever people feel will help them. Team Asylum is doing great! The folks are motivated and going strong. I have always enjoyed the personalities on that team. It's tough running a team. I find myself feeling bad because I get requests to join yet I have no room. Why can't everyone join? Well it isn't fair to the other members to have to read 1 zillion posts or have to feel obligated to give personals to a million members.

I'm currently 170 + or -. This is heavy for me. I don't look heavy but I have the spare tire slowly creeping back. I will up my moderate cardio as much as I can so I can get a lean muscle gain. I'm curently doing a mass building program. The workouts take forever but man does it ever work.

Yesterday's Workout.
Incline DB Fly
10X35
10X45
10X50
10X55

Incline DB Press
15x55
15x65
12x70

Barbell Flat Press
25x135
25x140
20x140

Straight-Arm Pulldown
10x130
10x140
10X140

Bentover Barbell Row
25x95
25x115
20x115


As far as my personal life? Well that is another story. It's in limbo. The kids are getting big. Chloe will turn three in March and Cameron will turn eight in August. I'll post pics soon. Asta

No comments: