Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Fear Not...

"They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

I'm passing the fear unto someone else because it doesn't reside in my heart anymore. I'm learning to be safe but disregard the warning signs and fear-inducing paralyzation of my will. I refuse to not let fear hold me back any further. I refuse to care what others may think of me and I will conquer any self-pride.

Yesterday was leg day and it went well.

Squat
8x185
8x225
6x245

Hack Squat
15x90
15x115
15x115 (no tears I swear!)

Leg extension (one leg)
25x10
25x10
25x10

For cardio I did 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Today is Shoulders and arms.

2 comments:

E-29 said...

good bible verse! that's alot of volume. are you recovering well??

Greg said...

Hi E! Recovery is not a problem. As long as I get rest relax a bit in there instead of going nutso. :)