Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Week 2 Day 3

Wednesday – Back

  • Bent Over Barbell row - 3sets 12 reps
  • 1 Arm Dumbbell Rows - 3 sets 12 reps
  • Cable Pull Downs (like dumbbell pullover but with cable standing) 3sets 12 reps
  • Wide Grip Pull downs - 3 sets 12 reps
  • Dumbbell Shrugs with Abduction start - 3 sets 12 reps
  • Hyperextensions - 3 sets 12 reps - smooth and controlled motion

Well this morning was uneventful. Well it was until I went to put my feet into my workout shoes. I love having small children at home. Something was in my shoe and guess what? A green and yellow crayon fell out onto the gym floor. I hurriedly scooped them up as to not let anyone else see. I do have a reputation to uphold. lol

I went to the local library to see what kind of diet, nutrition and weigh training books they may have and they had nothing. Tomorrow is my day off from the madness of fitness.

4 comments:

BarefootJon said...

That's almost as bad as having a fabric softener sheet fall out your shirt :)

Greg said...

Jon - that is funny cause I've had that happen a few times. I've also had my shirt inside out.

E-29 said...

yea, my library had nothing either...

Lonnie said...

My library sucks too...but I sure do enjoy sitting in Barnes & Noble (smelling the Starbucks) and reading what they have...not too shabby a selection....crayons are alot better than toilet paper stuck to your shoe...