Thursday, July 19, 2007

Week 2 Day 4

Today was a free day so I leave you with a picture. Oh and my workout songlist:
1. Minus One - 40 Below Summer
2. All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me) - Bullet For My Valentine
3. The serpent's kiss - Symphony X
4. Tears Don't Fall - Bullet For My Valentine
5. Soul Creation (Album Version) - Cinder
6. Headup - Deftones
7. Stupify - Disturbed
8. Prayer - Disturbed
9. Stricken - Disturbed
10. Die Motherf*cker Die - Dope
11. Survive - Dope
12. No Way Out - Dope
13. Wait - Earshot
14. Hey Man Nice Shot - Filter
15. Endangered Species - Flaw
16. Payback - Flaw
17. Awake - Godsmack
18. Re-Align - Godsmack
19. Facing What Consumes You - Hatebreed
20. I Will Be Heard - Hatebreed
21. My Curse - Killswitch Engage
22. Not Falling - Mudvayne
23. Dig - Mudvayne
24. Suffocate - Motograter
25. Breathe Into Me - Red
26. Black - Sevendust
27. Enemy - Sevendust
28. Face To Face - Sevendust
29. What Drives The Weak - Shadows Fall
30. Fly From The Inside - Shinedown
31. Crying Out - Shinedown
32. Nobody - Skindred
33. Downfall - TRUSTcompany
34. Stronger - TRUSTcompany
35. Determined - Mudvayne

2 comments:

E-29 said...

yea..i like disturbed too...congrats man-i knew you they would pick you. :)

Greg said...

Thank You Shelly! How are you?