Saturday, July 22, 2006

Back At It!!

I couldn’t wait any longer so I worked out yesterday. My chest was still a little sore but manageable. The workout was a circuit. The set consisted of 2:00 minute intervals at 25% of you R.M. I had to complete a circuit of 3.  I’m not sure what my R.M. is so; I make an uneducated guess and put on a comfortable weight. I didn’t want to overdo it by any means. The set were 2:00 minutes of dead lifts, push-ups, squats, and lat-pulls. When I got to the squats I couldn't do it. I could really feel the pain of stretching my arms over the bar. It was pulling my ribs to far apart. So I substituted decline leg press instead. Good call on my part. That was a tough and really fun workout. The push-ups did a little damage but it was manageable.  It felt awesome to be back in the gym.

2 comments:

Lori said...

That sounds like a good workout. I need to mix that in with my workouts maybe once a week.

Lori

chantal2bfit said...

Awesome workout! I need to figure out how to do circuits at my gym.