Monday, July 03, 2006

What I Eat.

My typical daily meal is so normal in the BFL world I'm sure this wont be of any surprise.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal,with 1/3 cup blueberries(yummy),1 scoop of MAX Muscle's High 5.(french Vanilla flavor), 1 TBL spoon of ground flax seed, 1/3 cup skim or low fat milk. I mix it up and I'm in Heaven

Meal #2 (snack) Low fat cottage cheese w/ pineapple, 1/3 cup almonds, water

Lunch: Ezekiel 4:9 wheat bread with turkey,ham, or chicken with lemonaise(from whole foods market) spread, yogurt yoplait light, protein drink.

Meal #4 (snack) Protein shake, whatever else I can think of. This usually varies depending where I am or how much time I have.

Dinner: Chicken with a good for me marinade, half of a bake potato with budder buds.(pttthhh) green salad or greens of some kind. You get the point.

Meal#6 Smoothy..1 scoop protein powder, fat free milk, fruit, 2 tblespoons of natural peanut butter(yummy)4 cubes of ice.

No comments: