Saturday, July 01, 2006

Well it's week 8 of my TBT.



That means I'm actually done. I'm going to create another 4 weeks worth of hell for myself so I can claim I finished another 12 weeker. Some people have asked me about this workout of mine so I'll show you an example. I've got 8 weeks worth of this stuff. If you are reading this and are interested in this form of working out let me know and I'll send the workouts to you(no charge) You should have Micro-softy Excel on your computer.Be sure you click on the picture to see it in all it's glory.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Blue...I've been doing TBT for a while now but sort of "winging it" (full body 3 x per week, writing it all down but not such great planning and not really following the exact CW set/rep scheme) so I like your forms....please share! My addy is my first name backwards @cox.net.

Suz said...

That form is KICK BUTT! I want one but that doesn't say blue and maybe says Suz's! :) You are looking hard!!!