Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Getting dressed; a workout?

The side effects of building muscle hit me this morning while I was getting ready for work. For the last few weeks, I’ve been wearing shorts to work. (You know those tan dressy shorts) Short guys like me look pretty ridiculous in shorts but its way to hot not to. Anyhow, my weight loss has me wearing size 29-30 waist shorts. Well this morning, I was having a hard time getting my shorts pass my thighs. It was a pretty funny sight I imagine.

On another note, this Waterbury workout is a killer. Today, which was day two, week 3, made me feel like I ran a marathon.  The weighted burpees are nuts. It’s where you hold two dumbbells in each hand and do a burpee.  I did three sets; 15 reps of those.  If you get a chance look at what day 3-week 3 looks like. I’m going to die on that day I believe. If I live through it I’ll let you know. Ciao

3 comments:

Lori said...

What's a burpee?

Lori

Greg said...

Hey Lori, It's a squat thrust, but I did it with dumbbells in my hands.

chantal2bfit said...

I was about to ask what a burpee is. Thanks for the explanation.