Saturday, July 22, 2006

I'm Here To Make It Easy

People have been asking me about my workouts. I designed workout sheets for the Waterbury Summer Project.  I only have week 1-4 done at this time. I will finish the remaining 4 very soon. These are in .pdf format so you can print them out as they are.
You will notice where the rest periods lay. The way this workout runs is; you do A1 and A2 then rest. You go to B1 to B2 then rest. It makes sense when you look at it. If the rep says 6 and the load is 8, that means the weight is 2 shy of your max rep. The exercises that have a / between them means or. The first exercise on week one is different. You do a hang clean then go into a squat. Please ask me if you have any questions.
WEEK ONE
WEEK TWO
WEEK THREE
WEEK FOUR

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are awesome. You could make this whole workout-sheet-designing thing a side job...but you are very artistic so I guess it's probably fun for you. Very nice work!

Unknown said...

Popping in to say hi!

leslie said...

Hey Greg,

What program did you use to create the worksheets? I'm wanting to play around with creating a workout log and don't even know what program to use.

Best of luck with the Waterbury plan. Tough? You bet. But as a fellow intensity junkie (kind of), it's certainly appealing!